In terms of software, security, malfunctions, wiping lost devices, and WiFi or network management.
- Where should teachers and students report breakages and malfunctions?
- How should the reporting take place? For example, should an email be sent? Is the tablet just dropped off at a designated location?
- Will temporary tablets be provided during the repair period? If so, where will they be stored?
- Can you establish a relationship with a local repair service?
- To whom should teachers and students report IT issues (ie, WiFi not working). How should the reporting take place? For example, through email (if possible)?
- Retain a consultancy firm to provide managed services (including technical support) to implement the scheme.
- Retain a company to provide ongoing IT support, in addition to training on specific resources.